Job Posting Status is Expired Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
Conduct processing of all government related activities in an accurate and timely manner and ensure resolving any challenge with the relevant government entity.
1. Conduct processing of all governmental operations and documentation as and when needed.
2. Support with the resolution of escalated issues from departments related to government policies and regulations.
3. Develop financial records related to governmental requests in an accurate and timely manner.
4. Execute requisitions related to employment visas and health checks and ensure they are processed on time and updated regularly, and that corresponding documentation is handled efficiently.
5. Maintain and update the system to monitor expiry of employment visas to ensure that QIC will not be incurring fines due to late renewal.
6. Review and handle employee security clearance requests and challenges with the required government entity in the Kingdom.
7. Prepare list of future employment visa requests for incoming new Qiddiya employees in coordination with the Talent Acquisition division.
8. Assist employees in obtaining a Saudi driver’s license and foreign visa in an accurate and timely manner.
9. Assist employees in processing the transfer of sponsorship as and when needed.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
3-5 preferred total years of relevant experience.