Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Posted 2023/04/18 13:51:27 Expires 2023-06-17 Ref: JB1100032795
Manage the oversight of the Road Safety within Qiddiya including but not limited to review of feasibility studies, masterplans, design, and constructed roads. The role will also include the development of processes, strategies, control mechanisms and accident management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and liaise on all aspects of Road Safety including but not limited to review of feasibility studies, masterplans, design, and construction.
- Oversee the planning of all Road Safety including but not limited to guidelines, drawings (control plans, base plans, schematics etc.), processes, strategies, control mechanisms and accident management.
- Advise on budget development, cost estimations and forecasts for any safety projects.
- Manage the relationship with contracted third-party design companies and key stakeholders to ensure smooth cooperation.
- Lead periodic meetings with Government representatives to facilitate safety programs in terms of legal matters and compliance of design with local regulations.
- Provide the City and Districts team with regular updates for coordination purposes.
- Provide the City Project Controls team with detailed risk registers, cost reports and general documentation to ensure accurate project controls.
- Manage the expenditure of Road Safety budgets by consultants, delivery or operations teams.
- Liaise with Districts, Buildings and Assets.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Engineering or related field
- Master’s degree in engineering, Project Management or related field preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or related certification preferred.
Years of Experience :
- 10-15 total years of relevant experience
Job Location Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Role Engineering
Career Level Management