Managing the full process of employees’ relocation and ensure a smooth transition throughout the whole onboarding process to ensure an efficient, timely, and cost-effective relocation and settlement into the Kingdom/Qiddiya.
- Ensuring new starters' Identification documents are received and properly stored, along with enrolling new starters for pension plans, health plans, and any other relevant programs run by the business.
- Develop and organize a new hire orientation program (first day, first week, first month, and first quarter).
- Gather candidate experience feedback to make enhancements to the onboarding process.
- Stay up-to-date on company policies and procedures related to onboarding and assess and revise onboarding processes as needed.
- Manage the achievement of the team’s objectives through effective leadership by setting individual objectives, managing performance, and developing the team to maximize performance.
- Provide overall direction and guidance to mentor, coach, motivate, and challenge teams providing opportunities for growth and development within the team.
- Work closely with the Recruitment team and the HR team to ensure a smooth transition throughout the process.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or a related field.
Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or a related field is preferred.
Years of Experience: 6 -9 preferred total years of relevant experience.