The role holder is responsible to execute, monitor and evaulate the investment cycle related activities and to provide required analysis to support investment decisions / activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Contribute into ensuring the investment rollouts are aligned with the Corporate Objectives and approved Strategic Plan
2. Comply with the Investment Governance process as per investment Governance Charter to ensure harmonized projects rollout, risk mitigation, prioritization, and working capital sufficiency
3. Assist the Director in providing support to all the divisions (elevant stakeholders) during the investment phase
4. Assist in analyzing business proposals from the relevant stakeholders and coordinate with other stakeholders to identify best business model for selected investments
5. Contribute in the development of complete financial feasibility with sensitivity testing including complete operational models reflecting implementation plan of the project with fully loaded resource requirements, integration with company operations, and complete supply chain plan
6. Help identify economic value creation and benefit to the Company for the investment projects
7. Work on the risk mitigation and exit strategy plan is in place for investment projects
8. Contribute in preparing detailed analysis presentation incorporating all the factors and tools required by the Executive Management for decision making
9. Assist the management to develop long-range (strategic) plans that will properly position the organization to attain its desired future state
10. Assist in the calculation of commercial unit costs by products and services in order to support marketing department for pricing of all services & products
11. Assist in evaluating and monitoring the performance of the project / investments in order to track return on investment
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration or related field.