Job Posting Status is Expired Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
Insurance Manager providing extensive insurance experience ( 15years+ ) with capability to include contract review, and demonstrating strong technical expertise related to major construction projects and associated corporate insurances
Role and Responsibilities: -
- Support in the development of the Corporate Finance strategy to achieve Qiddiya strategic objectives.
- Participate in the development and enforce the implementation of Corporate Finance policies, processes, procedures and controls.
- Assist in the development of Corporate Finance budget in alignment with the organization budgetary requirements to allow effective delivery of desired objectives.
- Provide experienced technical capability, in particular related to contract review and analysis to ensure optimum contractor and consultancy responsibilities are in line with QIC corporate parameters
- Ensure requisite insurance policies to cover QIC corporate insurance needs and manage the timely renewals of these policies.
- Assist in the development of required insurances as QIC moves into the operational phase
- Work closely with internal managers to collate project information to ensure relevant insurances are in place
- Liaise with brokers to arrange and place appropriate insurance programs to ensure the required risk protection to QIC.
- Handle related claims incidents including investigating all claim-related issues to achieve timely closure.
- Assist as a point of contact between Qiddiya and any third party on matters related to insurance to ensure proper communication and alignment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Risk management and Insurance or any related field.
Years of Experience
- 10 years of experience gained within a relevant role.