Job Posting Status is Expired Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
Assist in the development of the assets plans and end-to-end process including development briefs, feasibility studies, ideation and development concepts to ensure development of assets that align with Qiddiya’s overall business objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Manage the preparation of business case, planning, design, logistics, stakeholder engagement and management, project controls, operator handover and closeout.
2. Liaise with the Strategy Team and their consultants to establish initial development concepts.
3. Manage the preparation of a comprehensive development brief outlining asset scope including objectives, timing and budget to guide the concept’s overall direction.
4. Conduct site visits, respond to queries, assess and review bids; technical and commercial to ensure successful delivery of the assets.
5. Manage the predevelopment design and planning process leading to a concept master plan, the creation of the development area program, land use budget, order of magnitude cost plan and master schedule.
6. Assist the director in providing input into the business planning process leading to the provision of a district business plan to be submitted for Board approval.
7. Manage the detailed masterplan process including concept engineering and architectural design ready for hand-over to the Delivery team.
8. Conduct reviews of the design outputs and reports from the Delivery team to ensure that the concepts are designed and constructed in line with the specifications and standards.
9. Participate in the reviewing and reporting on Delivery team’s value engineering initiatives throughout design stages aimed at incorporating value-increase and/or cost-reduction modifications and additions.
10. Review and report on the asset’s expenditures to ensure delivery as per agreed budgeting specifications.
11. Assist the director to engage the pre-development consultant team, identify and pre-qualify the planning and engineering team, together with cost consultants and the necessary specialist consultants to eventually seek approval for the bid slate, draft and release RFPs for the various services packages.
12. Coordinate and align with key stakeholders, local and international federations, government entities, third-party purchasers and developers, operators and other Qiddiya districts teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering or related field.
- 6-9 preferred total years of relevant experience.
Business Administration, Engineering or related field