Job Posting Status is Expired Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Posted 2023/03/29 08:39:08 Expires 2023-05-28 Ref: JB1100032028
Support with budgeting, modeling, forecasting, long-term planning, implementation, and business strategic analysis functions of QIC in order to assess the financial impact of business opportunities, plans, and ongoing operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support in the development of the Financial Planning & Analysis strategy to achieve QIC’s strategic objectives.
- Participate in the development and enforce the implementation of Financial Planning & Analysis policies, processes, procedures and controls.
- Assist in the development of the Financial Planning & Analysis budget in alignment with the organization budgetary requirements to allow effective delivery of desired objectives.
- Manage monthly financial reporting on the budget to identify differences between expenditures and allocated budgets and develop and oversee the implementation of corrective action plans as required.
- Handle the execution of financial analysis, scenario analysis and feasibility analysis on all active/proposed projects and initiatives in order to assess financial feasibilities.
- Manage the development of financial models on operating plans including but not limited to demand integration, revenues forecasting, operating expenses analysis, capital expenditures analysis, pro forma financial statements, assumptions book and other key financial indicators.
- Conduct organized operational and financial data collection exercises by contacting or meeting with stakeholders in order to gather information needed for financial planning initiatives.
- Advise on the development of the capital structure and financial strategies of assets/projects and the exit plans in coordination with the relevant stakeholders.
- Support with the formulation of long-term financial value delivered by specific projects/assets including return on investment over specific timeframes.
- Develop templates to be used for financial modelling in order to optimize the modelling process.
- Manage the achievement of the team’s objectives through effective leadership by setting individual objectives, managing performance and developing the team to maximize performance.
- Provide overall direction and guidance to mentor, coach, motivate and challenge teams providing opportunities for growth and development within the team.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
Years of Experience
6-9 preferred total years of relevant experience.
Job Location Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Role Accounting/Banking/Finance
Career Level Management
Years of Experience Min: 6 Max: 9
Nationality Saudi Arabia
Degree Bachelor's degree