Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Posted 2023/05/07 07:26:32 Expires 2023-07-06 Ref: JB1100033831
- Act as internal HR advisor to the partner's management team in conducting changes.
- Provide advice and expertise to team managers in developing and managing employees (jobs, professional evolution, help with professional projects, recruiting…).
- Manage all HR tasks, e.g., recruiting, training, Performance management., reporting.
- Engage with employees & managers, and answer HR-related questions.
- Responsibility for all HR topics in Business Unit per alignment with the HR function.
- Assume responsibility for all HR topics in Business Unit.
- Ensure compliance with group-wide defined HR standards/ policies.
- Counterpart & advisor to BU management.
• University degree preferably in an HR-related subject
• 9+ years of professional experience, ideally internationally
• Industry experience in industrial services/ construction, ideally in the field of respective Business Unit
Job Location Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Role Human Resources and Recruitment
Employment Status Full time
Employment Type Employee
Career Level Management
Years of Experience Min: 9 Max: 12
Nationality Saudi Arabia
Degree Bachelor's degree