حالة الإعلان الوظيفي هي إنتهت الصلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي غير منشور للباحثين عن عمل، حيث لن يتم تلقي أي طلبات وظيفية بسبب حالة الإعلان
Responsible for the development of design and construction contracts, assisting with contract administration, procurement issues and providing advice on contractual issues related to design and construction claims, liaise and coordinate contract document development and approval.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Oversee the development of Design and Construction contracts, Work Orders and Variation Orders based on standard templates and specific project requirements.
2. Carry out negotiations with the Consultants and Contractors.
3. Provide guidance, advice and oversee the work performed by the Contract Administrator and Quantity Surveyor.
4. Review the performance of the commercial aspects of all contracts and agreements.
5. Interface and coordinate contract administration activities with Project Controls Managers and other concerned stakeholders.
6. Ensures uniformity of procedures for award and administration of contracts
7. Oversee, monitor and report contracts administration performance of Consultants and Construction Supervisors
8. Ensure adherence and compliance with procurement policies and procedures across all contractual aspects of QDC projects.
9. Manage administration of contracts for PMO and Planning and Design teams in an accurate and timely manner.
10. Lead the development of supplier’s database and manage the set-up of a supplier’s performance evaluation system in coordination with relevant stakeholders.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Legal or related field.
• Master’s Degree in Engineering, Legal or related field preferred.
Years of Experience
10-15 total years of relevant experience preferred.