حالة الإعلان الوظيفي هي إنتهت الصلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي غير منشور للباحثين عن عمل، حيث لن يتم تلقي أي طلبات وظيفية بسبب حالة الإعلان
1. Proactively support Qiddiya employees by clarifying and solving all HR requests and inquiries and ensure the delivery of desired services in an accurate and timely manner.
2. Solve operational issues, conflicts and queries, and encourage open communication between employees across QIC.
3. Conduct the entry of employees’ attendance data including leaves to ensure timely processing and compliance with related policies.
4. Gather and draft periodic and ad-hoc reports on payroll matters and provide documentation to internal and external auditors on payroll activities ensuring maintenance of clear audit trails of procedures followed.
5. Control the administration of employees leave plan such as accepting/denying leave action forms and keeping track of employees’ leave balance.
6. Execute GOSI related activities to ensure the proper maintenance of all social security records, medical bills and treatment records.
7. Assist in investigation and conduct disciplinary actions, grievance cases and prepare case briefs when needed.
8. Develop monthly payroll for employees including salaries, benefits and deductions in an accurate and timely manner.
9. Participate in building relationships with third party providers related to HR Services including medical insurance companies, relocation agencies, etc. with the aim to provide employees with affordable and high-quality benefits.
10. Develop relationships with external regulatory bodies such as GOSI and Ministry of Labor & Social Development for employee related matters such as employee salaries and records.
11. Record and track employee information, such as new hire, transfers and resignations to maintain and update employee data and records in the system and physical files.
12. Review and process business travel expenses and entitlements for employees and update the financial records accordingly.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field.