حالة الإعلان الوظيفي هي إنتهت الصلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي غير منشور للباحثين عن عمل، حيث لن يتم تلقي أي طلبات وظيفية بسبب حالة الإعلان
Oversee the contracting activities of the Upper Plateau delivery in close collaboration with contractors, consultants, designers and other third-party service providers to ensure successful delivery of all projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Oversee and monitor the contractors and sub-contractors’ activities to ensure successful completion of delivery as per contracts’ requirements, specifications and timelines.
2. Manage day-to-day on site operations and advise on technical, logistical and administrative issues in order to ensure seamless assets delivery.
3. Lead periodic meetings with the contractors and sub-contractors’ planning teams in order to ensure successful completion of delivery as per contracts’ requirements, specifications and timelines, and in synergy with other assets of the portfolio.
4. Lead periodic meetings with consultancies and other relevant third parties to discuss construction matters related to Upper Plateau to ensure alignment with the approved theme and to solve issues if any.
5. Lead periodic meetings with Government representatives to ensure smooth delivery in terms of legal matters.
6. Manage quality assurance programs in coordination with QDC PMO in order to ensure deliver in accordance with agreed quality standards.
7. Manage Health, safety and Environment (HSE) programs in coordination with QDC PMO to ensure workers safety and compliance with HSE construction requirements.
8. Develop weekly and monthly progress reports including but not limited to progress made in each key area, analysis of progress against the overall program, explanation of delay causes, analysis of KPIs and assessment of quality issues in order to provide the program direction with a clear view of progress.
9. Provide the Project Controls team with detailed risk registers, cost reports, schedule reports and general documentation to ensure accurate project control.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering or related field.
• Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering, Engineering Management or relate field preferred.
Project Management Professional (PMP) or related certification preferred.
Years of Experience
9-12 preferred total years of relevant experience.