حالة الإعلان الوظيفي هي إنتهت الصلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي غير منشور للباحثين عن عمل، حيث لن يتم تلقي أي طلبات وظيفية بسبب حالة الإعلان
Lead ICT, Electrical Projects and Water planning, scheduling, cost estimation and monitoring, quality assurance, procurement and reporting activities related to infrastructure construction/installation projects to ensure successful completion according to approved plans to the ICT, Electrical Projects and Water Projects and coordinate with other project controls managers, interface Manager and the Transportation Director to ensure the alignment in the schedule.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Develop and oversee the implementation of Project Control processes, policies, procedures and guidelines covering planning, scheduling, cost estimation and monitoring, risk management, document control, reporting and Project Management Information Systems (PMIS) taking into account Infrastructure projects’ particularities.
2. Enforce the implementation of Project Control processes, policies, procedures and controls ICT, Electrical Projects and Water projects.
3. Manage the department’s budget in alignment with the Infrastructure & Area Development portfolio’s budgetary requirements.
4. Lead the development of a master-schedule for Infrastructure projects including but not limited to conceptualization, design development, procurement, construction, handover and project closeout for ICT, Electrical Projects and Water Projects
5. Lead the periodic cost estimation, monitoring and forecasting process including but not limited to labor, materials, equipment and contingencies in order to adequately monitor spending and ensure alignment with approved plan.
6. Lead the development of periodic status and performance reports including but not limited to schedule, budget and risk mitigation and share those reports with relevant QDC PMO stakeholders.
7. Advise on the impact of design and/or construction changes to ICT, Electrical Projects and Water assets in terms of schedule, budget and logistics and recommend adjustment scenarios in coordination with QDC PMO.
8. Develop and maintain an organized database of documents used throughout the asset delivery including but not limited to status reports, performance reports, contracts, drawings, specifications sheets, bills of quantities and insurance coverage documents in order to allow for efficient access to documentation when required.
9. Lead procurement activities including but not limited to contract management, vendor control and risk management to ensure seamless relationships with all third parties.
10. Manage the ICT, Electrical Projects and Water projects’ dashboard on the centralized PMIS covering scheduling, cost estimation and monitoring, and documents and data to provide all stakeholders with a clear and complete view of the asset’s controls.
11. Manage the achievement of the team’s objectives through effective leadership by setting individual objectives, managing performance and developing the team to maximize performance.
Job Description Form
Job Description Form Page 2 of 2
12. Provide overall direction and guidance to mentor, coach, motivate and challenge the teams providing opportunities for growth and development within the team.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Engineering Management or related field.
• Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering Management, Project Management or related field is preferred.
Project Management Professional (PMP) or related certification is preferred.
Years of Experience
12-15 preferred total years of relevant experience.