حالة الإعلان الوظيفي هي إنتهت الصلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي غير منشور للباحثين عن عمل، حيث لن يتم تلقي أي طلبات وظيفية بسبب حالة الإعلان
Support in the management of contract administration activities within QDC by developing contracting strategies and execution of procurement sourcing activities to ensure availability and optimization of required services.
1. Assist in the execution of contracting and procurement sourcing activities to support QDC in its entirety.
2. Ensure continuous improvement of contract administration processes through recommendations, updates and changes to procurement policies and procedures.
3. Ensure the development of procurement plans to support the central procurement team and provide recommendations as needed.
4. Provide advice and assistance in contract negotiations and contract related matters for all Executive Directors.
5. Provide assistance to project executives in monitoring and controlling contractors’ performances to ensure efficient delivery of services that meet desired outcomes.
6. Support the development teams in disputes and contract interpretation to ensure effective negotiation and settlement of claims to all development projects’ teams in as needed.
7. Assist in the management the establishment of an archiving system in order to maintain contracts and procurement records of QDC in an audit ready status.
8. Ensure adherence and compliance with procurement policies and procedures across all contractual aspects of QDC projects.
9. Support in the management of administration of contracts for PMO and Planning and Design teams in an accurate and timely manner.
10. Manage the development of supplier’s database and manage the set-up of a supplier’s performance evaluation system in coordination with relevant stakeholders.
11. Manage the achievement of the team’s objectives through effective leadership by setting individual objectives, managing performance and developing the team to maximize performance.
12. Provide overall direction and guidance to mentor, coach, motivate and challenge teams providing opportunities for growth and development within the team.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Legal or related field.
6-9 preferred total years of relevant experience preferred.