حالة الإعلان الوظيفي هي إنتهت الصلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي غير منشور للباحثين عن عمل، حيث لن يتم تلقي أي طلبات وظيفية بسبب حالة الإعلان
1. Support in the development of the Contracts strategy to achieve QDC’s strategic objectives.
2. Participate in the development and enforce the implementation of Contracts policies, processes, procedures and controls.
3. Assist in the development of Contracts budget in alignment with the organization budgetary requirements to allow effective delivery of desired objectives.
4. Lead and oversee the implementation of contracting strategies and execution of procurement sourcing activities to support QDC in its entirety.
5. Oversee continuous improvement of contract administration processes through recommendations, updates and changes to procurement policies and procedures.
6. Provide assistance to project executives in monitoring and controlling contractors’ performances to ensure efficient delivery of services that meet desired outcomes.
7. Oversee support provided to development teams regarding disputes and contract interpretation to ensure effective negotiation and settlement of claims to all development projects’ teams in as needed.
8. Lead the development of procurement plans to support the central procurement team and provide recommendations as needed.
9. Ensure adherence and compliance with procurement policies and procedures across all contractual aspects in Qiddiya development projects.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Legal or related field
• Master’s Degree in Engineering, Legal or related field preferred
Years of Experience
14-15 total years of relevant experience preferred