Conduct complex and critical economic/financial research and interpret results to provide recommendations supporting the development of business strategies and decision-making.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Prepare and monitor reports pertaining to the financial performance of all departments compared to the allocated department budget.
2. Gather and analyze data of departments in order to determine costs associated with business activities and services provided.
3. Analyze financial information and other key performance indicators and reports and provide recommendations to the Corporate FP&A Manager to actively support decision-making.
4. Supervise cash flows, profits and losses and submit any detected variances to relevant stakeholders.
5. Contribute to the development of the overall operating and capital expenditure budget of the organization in collaboration with relevant stakeholders.
6. Participate in the development of short-term and long-term financial forecasts and related budgets, considering alternative scenarios and economic prospects as and when needed.
7. Conduct financial research and analyses to support the development of business strategies and tactics.
8. Prepare statistical studies and economic forecasts of business trends and submit recommendations as needed.
9. Develop short-term and long-term cash flow projections as well as various financial models.
10. Develop periodic financial reporting reports in an accurate and timely manner.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field.